Get Involved on ACHE National Committees
ACHE is looking for Members to serve on national committees beginning in March 2019. They are looking for diverse individuals that are:
- In areas of leadership practice not generally predominant in ACHE leadership today (such as group practice, ambulatory care, post-acute care and other nonhospital settings).
- Have professional backgrounds not generally associated with ACHE leadership today (physician/nurse executives and business backgrounds, for example).
If you are interested in submitting your name for consideration, please email our Administrator, Donna Powell at email@example.com by October 12.
On the Calendar
How do I make my next move?
Career Positioning and Proactively Managing Your Career Development
Career Transitions Edition!
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Shriners Hospital, Shriners Auditorium
51 Blossom Street, Boston, MA
How do I make the next move in my career? How do I identify the signs/signals that it is time to make a transition and explore my options? How do I clarify my career goals and what "success" looks like for that next position? To tackle these questions, please join the ACHE of Massachusetts for a live panel series discussion designed to help young healthcare professionals learn more about how to make career transitions and proactively manage their career development.
Breakfast with Healthcare Champions Series: How an Outside-In, Needs-driven Leadership Approach Positioned Hebrew SeniorLife for Today, Tomorrow, and the Evolving Expectations of Seniors
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Great Meadow Hall
5000 Great Meadow Hall, Dedham, MA
Lou Woolf, President and CEO of Hebrew SeniorLife, will engage attendees in discussions around:
- Context: The one common thread that has shaped his career.
- Convergence: Ways in which a diverse background in consumer packaged goods, acute-care healthcare and aging enabled him, as well as his leadership team, to optimally fulfill Hebrew SeniorLife’s mission to transform the experience of aging.
- Continuum of Care: Best practices and lessons learned along the way, and how these are driving innovation and new ways of thinking about seniors in the dynamic healthcare and social services landscape.
ACHE of MA Fall Conference 2018:
Disruptive Technology: Healthcare’s Savior?
Thursday, November 1, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton
5400 Computer Drive, Westborough, MA
Powerful entrenched special interests have defeated efforts to reform the US health care system back to the days of FDR's Administration. Just since 1960, US healthcare spending has risen from $27B to $3,500B, increasing the annual spend per US resident from $150 to over $10,000! Healthcare's share of our GDP has grown from a hefty 5% to a gigantic 19%. The voracious healthcare beast is starving other vital social needs, with catastrophic results for our citizens, businesses and government and even our own health care industry.
Other ACHE Chapters:
Value of Membership
When you're member of ACHE of MA, you have the opportunity to learn from leaders in your field, network with other healthcare colleagues and take advantage of various educational opportunities. Hear directly from our members what it means to be a member of ACHE of MA!
leaders and grow your career.
Become an ACHE member today!