ACHE of MA Panel Series
Presented by the ECN
Strategically Mapping Your Career Development
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
6:00 PM - 8:15 PM
51 Blossom Street
Have you ever wondered?
Am I positioned today to achieve the career I want? How do I go about planning my career development? What strategies are available to increase my market value and advance in my career?
To tackle these questions, please join the ACHE of MA for an education panel series discussion designed to help young professionals learn more about career planning and how to achieve upward mobility early on in your career.
- Learn how to position yourself for future career advancement
- Understand more about the roles of personal branding, networking, mentorship, and organization affiliations that help support career development
- Obtain strategies for career mapping and increasing your market value today
Thank You to our ECN Event Sponsors!
- Craig Williams - Moderator
St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Adam Shad
Senior Vice President – Healthcare Practice
- Christina Mavilia
Chief Human Resource Officer
Shields Healthcare Group
- Joshua Peltz (Early Careerist)
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Paul Ramos (Early Careerist)
Project Specialist - Telehealth
|6:00 to 6:30 PM||Registration/Networking|
|6:30 to 8:15 PM||
Panel Discussion and Q&A
$5 ACHE Student Members
$15 Student Non-members
$20 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
*Please note: Price will increase to $30 for all attendees on Monday, September 18, 2017.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $5 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
Online registration is closed. You may register
at the door with cash or check only.