- This event has passed.
ACHE of MA Panel Series – Presented by the ECN Co-Sponsored by the Boston Young Healthcare Professionals: How do I make my next move? Career Positioning and Proactively Managing Your Career Development Career Transitions Edition!
September 25, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
51 Blossom Street
Have you ever wondered?
How do I make the next move in my career? How do I identify the signs/signals that it is time to make a transition and explore my options? How do I clarify my career goals and what “success” looks like for that next position? To tackle these questions, please join the ACHE of Massachusetts for a live panel series discussion designed to help young healthcare professionals learn more about how to make career transitions and proactively manage their career development.
- To learn how to make a successful career transition
- To better understand the signs/signals that it is time to make your move
- To define what career “success” looks like and ways to proactively manage your career progression to achieve your “dream job”
- Moderator: William Johnston, MPA, Chief Operating Officer & Senior Vice President, Ambulatory Services
Brigham and Women’s Physicians Organization & Brigham Health
- Marc Hudak, President
Care Partners of CT
- Terrance Lee, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Information Officer, Needham/Milton/Plymouth Hospitals
Beth Israel Deaconess Healthcare
- Sue Schade, Principal
- Ted Witherell, Director, Organization Development & Learning Services
|5:30 to 6:30 PM||Registration/Networking|
|6:30 to 8:00 PM||Panel Discussion and Q&A
$5 ACHE & BYHP Student Members
$15 Student Non-members
$20 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
$20 BYHP Members
*Please note: Price will increase to $30 for all attendees on Monday, September 24, 2018.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $5 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.
Thank You to Our ECN Sponsor!