Career Positioning: Strategies for Effective Communications and Relationship Management
An ECN Professional Development Panel Event – In partnership with Boston Young Healthcare Professionals (BYHP)
Wednesday, May 10, 2023 – 5:00-8:00p – Mass General Brigham, 399 Revolution Dr, Somerville, MA
1.5 ACHE Face to Face Credits – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This program is generously
Have You Ever Wondered?
- How to effectively communicate your unique market value in a job search or within an organization?
- How to develop and maintain strong professional relationships in a diverse healthcare environment?
- What interview techniques and communication strategies work best for early careerists?
- How to manage conflict in the workplace while still maintaining positive relationships?
- How to effectively communicate career goals and aspirations to superiors or mentors?
Moderator: Angelique Kennison, MPH, Director, Regional Clinical Planning, MaineHealth
Natasia Lowe Dryga SHRM-CP, RACR, Talent Acquisition Director, Hebrew SeniorLife
Rebecca Shait, Director, Operations Northwell Direct (A Northwell Health Company)
Michael Wijaranakula, Director, Business Development and Corporate Strategy, Solid Biosciences
Registration and networking 5:00-6:00
Panel discussion/Q&A 6:00-8:00
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Learn strategies to map your early career development by building your personal brand, identifying your unique market value, and establishing strong relationships within the industry.
- Gain insights from experienced professionals in the healthcare industry on effective communication and relationship management.
- Network and connect with other early careerists in the healthcare industry.
- Develop leadership skills and position yourself for future advancement.
- Enhance your career prospects and stand out in a competitive job market.
ACHE student members $10
Student non-members $15