- This event has passed.
REIMAGINE – ACHE’s Virtual Congress on Healthcare Leadership
March 22 @ 8:00 am - March 25 @ 5:00 pm
Early-bird registration is now open for American College of Healthcare Executives
2021 Virtual Congress on Healthcare Leadership.
Join them for this reimagined virtual experience and earn 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education and continuing medical education credits for an early-bird fee of only $599.
Speakers this year will include:
• Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
• Atul Gawande, MD, surgeon, Brigham and Young Women’s Hospital/writer, The New Yorker.
• Keller Rinaudo, co-founder/CEO, Zipline.
• Amy Walter, national editor, Cook Political Report/host, “The Takeaway.”
• Wes Moore, CEO, Robin Wood.
• Indu Subaiya, MD, co-founder/president, Catalyst @ Health 2.0.