SAVE THE DATE – Tuesday, Feb 28 – REGISTRATION IS OPEN
There are only a few spaces remaining!!
Staying Nimble Through the Healthcare Staffing Crisis
Tue, Feb 28
1.5 F2F credits will be applied for through ACHE
Pandemic challenges, demographic shifts and other broader economic trends have created a healthcare staffing shortage of epic proportions. Labor costs are rising and people to fill the necessary roles are shrinking. This program will look at the staffing challenges through the lens of creative strategies such as shifting working hours in various ways, creating new types of workers/roles within systems, improving the educational pipeline and technology solutions. With Massachusetts being an expensive state, how can health care organizations attract and retain talent to propel their organizations through this challenging time while building a strong talent pipeline?
- Moderator: Carmen Kenrich, DVP, Strategic Partnerships, Client Experience Partnerships, Client Experience Executive at AMN Leadership Solutions, Merritt Hawkins
- Kyle Deskus, JD, Associate General Counsel, Baystate Health
- Patricia M. Noga, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN, Vice President, Clinical Affairs, Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association
- Jackie Larson, EVP Advisory Solutions, AYA Healthcare
- Therese Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., RN, FAAN, Senior Vice President, Kaufman Hall