Early Bird Registration is Open – Tuesday, Feb 27, 2024
Staying Nimble Through the Healthcare Staffing Crisis
Register at Early Bird Rate – Click HERE
Play it Forward: Staying Nimble Through the Healthcare Staffing Crisis
Last year, ACHE of MA held our first program dedicated exclusively to the topic of staffing. What made this program timely was 2022 had just ended two months earlier, and the speakers had analyzed that data so their assessments, projections, and predictions for 2023 were ready.
Post pandemic challenges, demographic shifts and other broader economic trends continue to create a healthcare staffing shortage of epic proportions. Labor costs are rising and people to fill the necessary roles are shrinking. The 2024 program will be designed to look at these staffing challenges.
We are thrilled to announce all five speakers from the 2023 program have committed to returning to our 2024 program!
- Moderator: Carmen Kenrich, DVP, Strategic Partnerships, Client Experience Partnerships, Client Experience Executive at AMN Leadership Solutions, Merritt Hawkins
- Kyle Deskus, JD, Associate General Counsel, Baystate Health
- Patricia M. Noga, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN, Vice President, Clinical Affairs, Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association
- Jackie Larson, EVP Advisory Solutions, AYA Healthcare
- Therese Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., RN, FAAN, Senior Vice President, Kaufman Hall
NOTE: This program is run by ACHE national, which caps attendance at 90. For a limited time, early registration will be offered at last year’s price. To secure your spot, click HERE!