- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL 6 Credit F2F Program: Possibilities, Probabilities and Creative Solutions: Breakthrough Thinking for Complex Environments – Hosted by CT Association of Healthcare Executives
July 8 @ 5:00 pm - July 22 @ 7:30 pm
The Connecticut Association of Healthcare Executives (CTAHE) is pleased to open their first ever VIRTUAL 6 credit ACHE Face to Face program: Possibilities, Probabilities and Creative Solutions: Breakthrough Thinking for Complex Environments, presented by Kevin O’Connor, CSP, to ACHE of Massachusetts members!
To go beyond traditional methods of problem-solving and generate new ideas, leaders must guide, inspire and coordinate their teams to reach past creativity and attain sustainable innovation.
This highly interactive online course will present nontraditional ways to spur innovative thought within your teams to help your organization achieve better results. Our expert faculty lead, Kevin O’Connor, will share techniques for building a sense of community and enhancing personal responsibility among your colleagues, physicians and even your patients. You will learn approaches for overcoming staff member objections and techniques for stopping problems before they become even bigger ones.
At the end of this online course, you will take away several ideas for applying breakthrough thinking within your organization.
Course Set Up:
This course will be broken up into 2 and 1/2 hour sessions for three weeks. The three sessions will be on:
Wednesday, July 8
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Wednesday, July 15
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Wednesday, July 22
5:00 pm -7:30 pm
Each session has an extra half hour built in for breaks as necessary and required.
All attendees MUST commit to attending each session and MUST have 6 hours of time logged in the system to earn the credits.
- Explore how to think beyond the here and now and focus on innovative, future-oriented outcomes.
- Examine ways to stop solving new problems with the same old approaches, and recognize the correct moves forward.
- Apply better bottom-line results with breakthrough strategies that incorporate innovation and creativity.
- Review techniques for anticipating and overcoming roadblocks and staff member objections.
- Discover how to stop a “runaway train” at your organization before it becomes a bigger problem.
Attendees MUST attend all three sessions, and will be awarded 6 hours of ACHE F2F credits at the end of the course.
ACHE Member: $175.00 (This includes being a member of any ACHE chapter!)
Non Members: $200.00