On the Calendar
ACHE Cape Cod Cluster
June 24-27, 2013
Ocean Edge Resort and Golf Club
- Session 1: June 24–25, 2013
- Session 2: June 26–27, 2013
ACHE Education Calendar (PDF)
Other ACHE Chapters:
ACHE of MA Membership Reaches All-Time High
Our 15-month membership drive exceeded expectations, with membership reaching an all-time high of 1,004 at the conclusion of the campaign on December 31, 2012.
This total represents 189 new members and 80 percent returning members. Fifty-five percent of the growth is in the early careerist network, while 45 percent is the result of targeted efforts toward senior executive and non-acute care health care executives.
Congratulations to the 10 existing ACHE of MA members who each earned a $25 American Express gift card for recruiting a new member! The winners and their respective recruits are:
- Andrea Shellman & Lisa Rubino
- Whitney Carlson Roberts & Ernest Byers
- Lois Siegelman & Tom Levi
- Patricia Stevens & Caryn Wilson
- Rachel Rosenblum & Susan Fahmy
- Chiragi Shah & Stacey-Ann Christian
- Jack Bailey & Donna Nguyen, Maria DiBartolomeo
- Peter Faiteau & Kebert Eloi
- Jessica Correia & Carmel Shields
The overall membership campaign success mirrors the organization’s recent strategic planning efforts, which have resulted in increases in chapter events, programming activity and attendance.
We encourage our new and existing members alike to continue to engage and connect our fellow healthcare leaders across Massachusetts through ACHE membership. Remember that by joining at the national level, a new member automatically becomes a member of our chapter.