Join other healthcare leaders and grow your career.
Become an ACHE member today!
The Value of Membership
As a healthcare professional working in a hospital, health system, clinic, university, or other organization, membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Be among leaders in healthcare management
- Grow professionally and excel in your job
- Enjoy greater satisfaction and career potential
- Contribute to and give back to your profession
See the video below about what it means to be a part of the ACHE!
National and Local Membership
All ACHE members located in Massachusetts are automatically members of the Massachusetts chapter as a benefit of being an ACHE member.
If you have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and a commitment to the profession of healthcare management, then you are invited to join ACHE as a member. There is no better resource to have at your fingertips than the premier organization for healthcare executives. Annual dues are $160 per year for the first two years, $265 in years three through five and $345 after five years and $75 for student associate status.
To learn more about ACHE: https://www.ache.org/membership/why-join-ache
To be eligible for Student Associate status, you must:
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time in an undergraduate or graduate program in health services administration or related administrative field that leads to a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Be enrolled in a healthcare management program where the program or college holds at least a regional accreditation.
- Expect to graduate more than 60 days from the date of application.
To apply go to: https://www.ache.org/about-ache/join-ache/student-associate
New Member Orientation Information
Thank you for joining ACHE of Massachusetts! Our membership packet is designed to help you learn more about our national organization and your local chapter.
Questions about membership? Please contact our Administrator by email.