Get more involved in your local ACHE of MA chapter. We are continually seeking the ideas and energy of members who are interested in making a contribution to our chapter. Participating on a committee is a rewarding way to share your skills and knowledge in support of ACHE of MA. You can choose to volunteer on a committee or for an ad hoc volunteer effort.
Ad Hoc Volunteer
- Host a breakfast at your facility
- Sponsor an ECN event
- Become a mentor
- Help at the registration desk during an event
- Be a greeter at an event
- Write an article for the quarterly newsletter
Chair: Carmen Kenrich
The mission of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee is to deliver impactful opportunities to advance inclusive leadership, equity and cultural competency for our members, communities and workplaces that deliver a welcoming environment in a world with continually shifting demographics.
- Foster a broader view of the health workforce thru new programs;
- Connect with leaders and speakers focused on integrated models of healthcare;
- Deliver innovative D&I recognition activities and awards; as well as
- Partner with inclusive organizations.
Chair - Rachel Rosenblum
The mission of the committee is to grow membership across generations and healthcare settings, and support the member experience. In addition, the committee promotes the ACHE mission of lifelong learning and demonstration of competence through obtaining the Fellow credential (FACHE). Committee meetings are 4-6 times a year by conference call.
- Recruit, welcome and orient new members to the chapter
- Work the membership information table at chapter events
- Assist and facilitate member advancement to Fellow
- Enhance overall membership experience
- Promote and grow diversity among chapter members
- Help organize events for members across all regions of Massachusetts
Chair - Kathy Sucich
The communications committee oversees multiple vehicles to engage our members including e-newsletters, social media and the website. Committee meetings are 4-6 times a year by conference call.
- Social media – Engage membership by researching articles/events/items to post on ACHE of MA Twitter and LinkedIn; use Hootsuite and Constant Contact for regularly scheduled posts/emails
- Post event notices and other information onto various platforms and moderate discussions; membership engagement
- Content review - Reviews publication drafts for content, accuracy, and typographical errors (including eNewsletter, press releases, email templates, website content, etc.); submits appropriate healthcare related articles
- Pictures – Coordinate pictures at events for posting on the website and using in our quarterly newsletter
- Collaboration with and support for Program and ECN Committees
Chair - Christine Schuster
The sponsorship committee is responsible for maintaining relationships with our current sponsors and reaching out to potential sponsors. Committee meetings are twice per year by conference call.
- Reach out to potential new sponsors to explain the benefits of sponsorship
- Greet sponsors at our Fall and Spring Conferences
- Find sponsors who are interested in sponsoring one event such as a ECN networking or panel series event
Vice-Chair - Kerri-Lynne Kellam
The ACHE MA Early Careerist Network provides emerging healthcare leaders with educational, professional development, and networking opportunities that will position them to navigate an increasingly complex and dynamic healthcare system. We hold monthly meetings rotating each month with a networking event, community engagement and the professional development panel series. We offer a mentorship program, and support Early-Careerist advancement to Fellow. We welcome the participation of dynamic early and mid-level careerists to support these efforts. Committee meetings are once per month in person.
- Recruit speakers for our panel series
- Find locations to hold our networking events
- Work the registration desk at the ECN events
As ACHE is a volunteer organization, we realize that people are sharing their time in supporting our efforts for the betterment of the chapter and their fellow members. To ensure we can provide consistency, we have outlined some baseline requirements for members looking to volunteer with one of our committees:
- Must be a member in good standing (i.e. dues paid)
- Will make the majority of committee calls/meetings as scheduled by the Chair/Vice Chair
- Will actively participate on calls
- Serve on committee for the duration of 1 year
Note: Some committees have a size limit.
As ACHE is a volunteer organization, we realize that people are sharing their time in supporting our efforts for the betterment of the chapter and their fellow members. To ensure we can provide consistency, we have outlined some baseline requirements for members looking to volunteer with one of our committees: Must be a member in good standing (i.e. dues paid) Will make the majority of committee calls/meetings as scheduled by the Chair/Vice Chair Will actively participate on calls Serve on committee for the duration of 1 year Note: Some committees have a size limit.
Please fill out our Volunteer Form and click send. Annamarie Grise, our Administrator will be in touch shortly after receiving the form.