ACHE of Massachusetts Fellow Support Program
January 1st, 2022 – December 31st, 2022
ACHE of Massachusetts has made funds available to support members advancing to become a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE).
How the program works:
- The Fellowship Advancement Workgroup is currently accepting applications for this program:
- 16 members will be selected to receive the award and FACHE Buddy support. Note that support with the FACHE advancement process is always available through the Chapter and can be accessed by completing this short form: https://www.massache.org/board-certification/
- Members must be ready to sit for the Board of Governors Exam by the end of 2022.
- Upon successfully completing either the ACHE National Virtual Live Study Group or the ACHE National Virtual On-Demand Study Program and then sitting for and passing the exam, members will receive financial reimbursement of $300.00. *
- FACHE Buddy Assistance – each member selected will be paired with a member of ACHE of MA who is a FACHE and will serve as a Buddy to provide initial guidance on ways to prepare for the exam, support during exam preparation and use of study materials and regular check-ins to help with staying on track to sit for the exam this year.