- This event has passed.
ACHE of Massachusetts 2019 Spring Conference: Healthcare in 2025: The Future is Now
May 17, 2019 @ 7:00 am - 11:45 am
Friday, May 17, 2019
7:00 AM – 11:45 AM
DoubleTree by Hilton
5400 Computer Drive, Westborough, MA
(Continental breakfast and lunch included.)
Current healthcare cost growth is unsustainable while preventable errors, uneven access, waste, and inefficiency remains. Clearly we are reaching a tipping point.
Major players from outside the industry have recognized this and are attempting to seize an opportunity in the market. Amazon, JPMorgan Chase and Berkshire Hathaway made news in January when they announced plans to form a company that will deliver innovation and higher value healthcare to their employees. Other nontraditional healthcare players around the world, including Amazon, Alibaba, Tencent, Apple and Samsung, have already entered the industry, promising to change the game by leveraging artificial intelligence, big data, and other disruptive technologies.
- What are leading healthcare providers in this market doing to insure that their organizations will continue to flourish and address these challenges?
- How will care be delivered in the future?
- What must we do as an industry to improve health and create more value now?
Our spring conference continues ACHE of Massachusetts’ focus on the organizational, structural, financial, and partnership/affiliation models currently being implemented that will drive healthcare’s future.
WE ARE SOLD OUT. THERE IS NO WALK-IN SPACE AVAILABLE AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ANYONE THAT SHOWS UP AT THE DOOR.
|Kevin Tabb, MD, President & CEO, Beth Israel Lahey Health|
|Kate Walsh, President & CEO, Boston Medical Center|
- Charles Boicey, Co-Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Clearsense
- Nancy Michaels, Patient Satisfaction Speaker
- Joan Quinlan, Vice President for Community Health, Massachusetts General Hospital, Founding Leader of the MGH Center for Community Health Improvement
- Steven Strongwater, MD, President & CEO, Atrius Health
- Moderator: Alan Goldberg, FACHE, President, Applied Management Systems
|7:00 to 7:35 AM||Registration, Breakfast and Networking|
|7:35 to 8:00 AM||Opening Remarks, Kinzer Award & Diversity and Inclusion Award
|8:00 to 8:45 AM||Kevin Tabb, MD|
|8:45 to 9:30 AM||Kate Walsh|
|9:30 to 10:00 AM||Networking Break – Visit Our Sponsor Tables|
|10:00 to 11:30 AM||Panel Discussion|
|11:30 to 11:45 AM||Closing Remarks & Optional Lunch|
$169 ACHE of Massachusetts/ACHE Members
$299 Non-members (Join ACHE to receive the Member Rate.)
*$35 Healthcare Administration Students and those “In Transition”
*Students must be in a full-time Healthcare Administration Master’s Program. A Student ID will be requested upon check-in on conference day.
- The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
- 1.5 ACHE Qualified Education credits have been approved for the Keynote portion of this program.
CANCELLATION: To cancel your registration, please notify us in writing no later than one week prior to the event for a refund, less a $25 nonrefundable processing. If a cancellation takes place less than 3 days prior to the event, no refunds will be given; however, you may send a substitute in your place.