Update from Patrick McCabe, Membership Committee FACHE point person:
I am excited to be leading FACHE advancement efforts for ACHE of Massachusetts and am writing to ensure you are aware you may be eligible to advance to become a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives! The FACHE credential brings continuous value to you as a healthcare leader, to your organization and your community. The credential provides recognition of you as a leader among leaders in healthcare management, demonstrates your competency in all areas of healthcare management and signifies your lifelong commitment to change and improvement.
I want to ensure you have access to FACHE advancement tools and resources available from our chapter and ACHE. Please review the information below and let me know how I can help you achieve the next step in earning your FACHE!
Vice Chair, ACHE of MA Membership Committee
Information for those eligible / interested in Pursuing FACHE designation:
- Requirements to earn your FACHE are detailed here: Earn My FACHE | American College of Healthcare Executives
- An informational video on the FACHE advancement process is available at https://youtu.be/2BP8fMLquao.
- Additionally, several overview webinars are scheduled in the next few months- registration is required.
- June 8, 2023, 1–2 p.m. Central time
- September 14, 2023, 1–2 p.m. Central time
- December 14, 2023, 1–2 p.m. Central time
- ACHE offers virtual exam preparation sessions (please note there is a cost to attend): Virtual Board of Governors Exam Review Course, American College of Healthcare Executives – CLICK HERE
- ACHE of Mass will support you with preparing for the Board of Governors Exam by providing partial reimbursement for course preparation resources/courses and linking you to a FACHE Buddy. To get connected please complete this form: https://www.massache.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/ACHE-of-Massachusetts-Fellowship-Support-Program-Packet-2023-Final_2.pdf